Welcome to Katie Wheater Wellbeing. I help women find deep relaxation and reconnection with their bodies and minds.
Do you want to feel nurtured and nourished? Feel softer and at ease in your body and release your mind from your endless ‘to do’ list? Find out how to optimise your health and wellbeing through simple nutritional tweaks?
Massage is a great way to reduce stress, improve relaxation, encourage sleep and ease any muscle pain. By smoothing out tensions, you’ll leave feeling taller and more connected to your true self. The real you that can do anything you set your mind to, not the you bogged down by work, home or personal stress, be it in your mind or body.
I am a fully insured, professional massage therapist offering tailored, luxurious, nurturing massage treatments and one to one nutrition consultations based in Headington, Oxford.
My treatments and consultations are for women only.
- nurturing and restorative
- hot stone massage
- pregnancy massage
- deep tissue massage
- nutrition advice
Massages also make wonderful presents for your friends and family for any kind of special occasion, or just a treat! Please get in touch to discuss gift vouchers.
January 2021 update: Due to the current Covid-19 situation, I am currently not taking bookings. If you would like to be notified once I can take bookings or receive my newsletter with wellbeing tips, please email me: email@example.com
Normally: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Let’s stay Covid-19 safe:
We all want to keep our families, friends and colleagues safe so please note that:
- On arrival, I will ask you to wash your hands and I will do the same
- Throughout our time together, I will wear a clean mask, visor, apron and gloves and ask you to wear a mask too please
- All sheets are freshly washed for each client and all equipment thoroughly sanitised
- My treatment room and bathroom are aired and cleaned between treatments
- If you are unwell, have a cough, temperature, change to taste/smell or other Covid-19 symptoms, please get in touch to rearrange your treatment.