Welcome to Katie Wheater Wellbeing. I help women find deep relaxation and reconnection with their bodies and minds.
Do you want to feel nurtured and nourished? Feel softer and at ease in your body and release your mind from your endless ‘to do’ list? Find out how to optimise your health and wellbeing through simple nutritional tweaks?
Massage is a great way to reduce stress, improve relaxation, encourage sleep and ease any muscle pain. By smoothing out tensions, you’ll leave feeling taller and more connected to your true self. The real you that can do anything you set your mind to, not the you bogged down by work, home or personal stress, be it in your mind or body.
I am a fully insured, professional massage therapist offering tailored, luxurious, nurturing massage treatments and one to one nutrition consultations based in Headington, Oxford.
My treatments and consultations are for women only.
- nurturing and restorative
- pregnancy massage
- deep tissue massage
- hot stone massage (currently not available)
- nutrition advice
Massages also make wonderful presents for your friends and family for any kind of special occasion, or just a treat! Please get in touch to discuss gift vouchers.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with treatment times at: 9.45am, 11.30am, 1.30pm
Let’s stay Covid-19 safe:
I am delighted to welcome new and existing clients back into my beautiful, restful treatment space. We all want to keep our families, friends and colleagues safe so please note that I have undertaken a thorough risk assessment and commit to:
- Wearing mask, visor, apron and gloves
- Asking you to wear a mask
- Cleaning all spaces and surfaces between clients
- Asking you to complete a health consultation in advance by email/phone
- Not going ahead with treatments if either of us is unwell on the day – please let me know as soon as possible if you have or develop any Covid-19 symptoms.